I am currently putting all the new recordings is a directory called:
I am now trying to put the singer name and song title in the file name so people can identify them. Let me know if I put the wrong name of on the files.
Here is the back story:
The day I was leaving for Burning Man I got an urgent call from Scott, my sub, because he was having software issues. He was not able to pull up songs and there was a crowd waiting to sing! I could not help him over the phone so I rushed down to Deco.
It turned out that Just Karaoke failed in a major way. I could not fix the issue, so I had to download a new version of the software and reinstall it while everyone was waiting! In the heat of the moment I wound up corrupting the local backup of the database so I installed Just Karaoke fresh, without its history or any of my custom edits!
F#$%! All the data that was suppose to be there for the search functionality on kjpaul.com was now gone and I have to retrieve it from my backup hard drive! To make matters worse, Scott needed to use the software in the mean while and I have to merge the two if I want to keep the old history!
That really puts a monkey wrench in my plans to create the search feature for my site, so for the time being your will need to retrieve your songs from the temporary directory structure:
I will leave the songs I upload so people can link to them.
This also means that I can’t post any playlists until this is fixed.