KJ Paul's Weekly Karaoke Calendar
San Francisco karaoke venues recommended by KJ Paul: SF Karaoke bar list
KJ Paul: I focus on sound and making the singers feel great. Karaoke singers want to hear themselves sing and since they typically have not been trained in the art of using a singer's mic, the sound requirements are often more difficult than they would be for a professional singer. That is why I personally use only professional grade band equipment and readjust the levels for every singer. I use SM58 or better mics with Mogami Gold Stage mic cables, Mackie SRM350v2 powered speakers for both the audience and for the singers' monitor, and a high quality Motu audio processor interface. I always set up a monitor for the singers... it's my pleasure to help singers sound great!
Here is my equipment list:
- Ultra high quality Motu audio processor/mixer
- 4 Mackie SRM350v2 powered speakers
- 4 professional mics including a Shure SM58 beta wireless
- 2 video monitors, plus I can hook into almost any monitor, projector or TV.
- thousands of awesome songs
- song books by artist and title
- air guitar and other accessories
For immediate satisfaction, follow KJPaul on Twitter by sending a text to:
number: 40404 message: follow kjpaul
I only send out event announcements from this twitter account and never after 10pm, so you won't get unrelated or late night text messages from this twitter account.
> > Follow KJ Paul on Twitter by sending a text to: number: 40404 message: follow kjpaul < <